You wouldn't build a house without a blueprint.
Why would you build a digital business without one?
The Digital Blueprint is our proven approach for guaranteeing your success.
Wilshire Axon is a digital product and design firm, exclusively dedicated to helping our clients win in this rapidly changing world. Our Digital Blueprint is based on 13 years of research into digital product planning and design. In fact, over the past 6 years alone our clients have realized over $1.5b of new revenue from digital products created by the Blueprint.
Our process is simple: We work closely with our clients to find the right answers to their biggest digital challenges, and then we design the product that best fits their needs. And the result is even simpler: maximum impact, with minimum risk.
"Statistically, digital projects have a 75% chance of failing. The Digital Blueprint ensures you're in the 25% that works... every time"
* Source: Gartner
If you're expanding your digital presence, chances are you're missing Step 2
Here's the way we've seen most companies approach digital strategy: they come up with an idea for digital growth, and then they reach out to development firms to execute that idea. But that's exactly like coming up with an idea for a house and then immediately reaching out to a general contractor to start building it. It doesn't work without an architect actually designing things before the foundation gets poured.
The architect is Step 2. So is the Digital Blueprint.
Wilshire Axon works in between the idea and the execution. Our team takes your idea and totally brings it to life. We use data to drive strategy, and strategy to drive design, and at the end of the process we deliver a complete Blueprint for your digital product that you can hand to a development team to execute with nothing left to chance.
Digital Blueprint step-by-
The Digital Blueprint is true comprehensive digital product definition and design, a three phase process created specifically to guarantee success in any digital venture. Each activity is performed as a part of a cohesive set of efforts, all leading to a complete roadmap for bringing highly innovative, revenue generating digital services to market.
Let's start with the obvious: we don't know your company as well as you do. So The Blueprint starts with a deep analytical investigation of all primary strategic implications, revenue plans, customer trends, competitors and technical requirements. The goal is to build up intelligence on your business, your objectives and your goals, so every subsequent product decision matches perfectly with your expectations.
Once the business data is gathered, the process moves to a Definition phase. Here all business requirements are synthesized into a product framework, and the details begin to emerge. A digital product canvas is established, and the look-tone-and-feel are finalized. At this point, all primary product information is clearly and completely defined.
After a comprehensive definition, the product moves to the Design phase. Information Architects ensure that the navigational experiences are simple and intuitive from screen-to-screen. Graphics teams create the highest-impact designs. The Technical Architects map out the structural underpinnings, and collectively the team prepares a going-forward
Now the product is finally brought to life, with every detail matched to business objectives; every element mated to user expectation. A fully-formed product design guaranteed to deliver impact.
Our teams are created around a mufti-disciplinary approach to digital product design. From business analysis to graphic design to technical architecture, each Blueprint team works as one unit throughout an engagement to ensure that the outcome is as carefully considered and well prepared as possible. And the goal is exactly the same for every team member no matter their role: maximum impact for our clients.
in the power of partnership.
If you're investing in digital, it's your selection of partner that determines the return on the investment. Getting it right – the first time – is the best way to ensure the outsized results you need. Plain and simple, your partner absolutely has to be as motivated by your success as you are.
Wilshire Axon brings that all-in attitude, with a full appreciation for the importance of your digital project. We are totally dedicated to the spirit of partnership to deliver you the most impactful outcomes imaginable. Because our goal is maximum revenue and relevance impact for our clients... every time.
a fit for
1100 Glendon Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90024